Thursday, November 16, 2017

Superhero Sweets

I have done several superhero cakes in the last year.

The first one is a Superman baby onesie for sweet baby Finn.  It was white cake with my crusting buttercream.  To get the emblem just right, I printed out a copy and traced it onto the cake.



The second one was for sweet Sophia's birthday.  It was a Spiderman cake made from white cake and my crusting buttercream.  I traced an image of Spidey on the cake and filled it in.



I put a certificate in the silent auction at the scout Blue and Gold banquet, and the recipient wanted a Punisher/Deadpool cake.  This was a white cake with my crusting buttercream.  I traced the image on the cake and filled it in like the other two cakes.

 



For another Blue and Gold silent auction winner, I made a Flash cake.  This one was chocolate with my crusting buttercream icing.
 


Hope you enjoyed all the Superhero Sweets from today.

No comments: