I recently had a birthday party for my beautiful 7 year old.
She wanted a Monster High theme. So, off to create I went.
I was going to make a fondant overlay of Draculaura, but that didn't turn out quite so well. My fondant was old, and when I tried to put in color and roll it out all the fondant did was get crumbly.
So, I ended up just doing skullette on the cake. The cake was all buttercream. I smoothed out my icing, and then sprayed it pink with my air brush. After that, I traced skullete on the top. I smoothed out skullette using a viva papertowel.
I will add more pictures as soon as I download them from the camera.
2 days ago