Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pulling Into The Station - Refashioning Spot

Welcome!

Today's visits will hopefully inspire you to create eco-friendly outfits, that are not only budget-friendly, but that are stylish as well.

So, go dig in the bottom of your closet in those clothes that you never wear anymore. You might just find a new wardrobe piece in the making.

The first site is one that I have read from the first post to the last post. It is seriously that good. Please go visit New Dress A Day.


The second post is one of the first blogs that I looked at on a daily basis. The author of this blog is starting to slow things down a bit, but there are still new post coming in. Please go visit Wardrobe Refashion.


I could come up with a third refashioning blog that I really liked. So, here is where you come into the picture. If you know of some cool blogs that are based on refashioning, please leave me a comment, and your site might just end up as the third blog to check out on this post.

Thanks,

1 comment:

anne maskell said...

Hi Stephanie, thanks for visiting me. I'm following you!